We do our best to make sure our books and patterns are free of errors, but mistakes happen. If you believe there is an error in one of our products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get it corrected. All corrections are listed below. Thanks for your understanding!
Happy Flower Quilts
Patchwork Pencil Case
- Pattern Sheet A: Templates A and B are incorrect. Click here to download the amended templates (make sure to print at full-size).
Floral Applique Tote
- Page 89: In the Layout Diagram, the handle length should be labeled as 11in (28cm), not 8in (20cm).
- Page 90: In the Cutting Instructions, ALL handles should be cut at 1 3/4 x 11 1/2in (4.4 x 29.4cm), not 1 2/3 x 8 1/2in (4.4 x 21.4cm). Also, cut 4 handles out of fusible fleece, not 2.
- Page 92: In Step 7, fusible fleece should be applied to the wrong side of all four handle pieces.
Big Sister Tote
- Page 112: In the Step 6 diagram, the top portion of the bag should be labeled Bag outside (ws), not Lining (ws).
Thistle Needle Case
Page 45: In Step 7, stitch along the centerfold to attach the felt to the case. If desired, hemstitch the edges of the felt to the inside of the case.