We do our best to make sure our books and patterns are free of errors, but mistakes happen. If you believe there is an error in one of our products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get it corrected. All corrections are listed below. Thanks for your understanding!
Vintage Clasp Wallet Pattern
Happy Flower Quilts
Quilted Bags & Gifts
We've received feedback that the Step 3a Technique Photos: How to Sew the Purse are confusing. These photos actually feature another project that is constructed a bit differently, so we've removed them from more recent editions of the pattern. If your pattern includes these photos, please ignore them. Simply sew the lining and outside together as shown in this tutorial. Feel free to email us email@example.com with any questions.
We've also updated the template to make it more clear where you should cut and where you should sew. Make sure to cut the templates out along the outer dotted lines and sew along the inner solid lines. Click here to download the amended templates (make sure to print at full-size).
Patchwork Pencil Case
- Pattern Sheet A: Templates A and B are incorrect. Click here to download the amended templates (make sure to print at full-size).
Floral Applique Tote
- Page 89: In the Layout Diagram, the handle length should be labeled as 11in (28cm), not 8in (20cm).
- Page 90: In the Cutting Instructions, ALL handles should be cut at 1 3/4 x 11 1/2in (4.4 x 29.4cm), not 1 2/3 x 8 1/2in (4.4 x 21.4cm). Also, cut 4 handles out of fusible fleece, not 2.
- Page 92: In Step 7, fusible fleece should be applied to the wrong side of all four handle pieces.
Big Sister Tote
- Page 112: In the Step 6 diagram, the top portion of the bag should be labeled Bag outside (ws), not Lining (ws).
Dancing Tulip Bucket Bag
- Page 22: In step 3, the stems should be cut at 1" x 4" (2.6 x 10 cm), not 1/2" x 4" (1.3 x 10 cm).
- Page 22: In step 4, the front lining should have 1/2" (1.2 cm) extra seam allowance along the bottom. This will be used to finish the seam allowance.
Thistle Needle Case
Page 45: In Step 7, stitch along the centerfold to attach the felt to the case. If desired, hemstitch the edges of the felt to the inside of the case.